Le Figaro has made a list of ten destinations tourists must not miss when visiting Vietnam. The top destination is Ha Long Bay recognized by UNESCO as the world’s natural heritage.
Tra Que- a vegetable village, about 3km from north-east of Hoi An town is an ideal place where you can go around by bicycle like Vietnamese people do.
The highlight in the list is “flowers of H’Mong”. The culture of ethnic minority groups as H’Mong, Tay and Dao are appreciated by the prestigious French newspaper.
Ten most attractive destinations in Vietnam voted by Figaro:
1. Ha Long Bay
2. Tran Quoc pagoda – Hanoi
3. Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral
4. Cultures of ethnic minority groups
5. Sapa – Lao Cai
6. Cai Be floating market
7. Hue imperial city
8. TraQue vegetable village – Hoi An
9. Hoa Lu ancient town in NinhBinh province
10. Mui Ne Beach in PhanThiet