1. Changing health workers’ attitude and behaviors towards patients’ greater satisfaction.
2. Successfully conducting surrogacy cases in line with the revised Marriage and Family Law.
3. The first successful trans-national multiple-organ transplant and the formation of t he Vietnam Society for Encouraging Body Organ Donation.
4. The World Health Organisation (WHO) granted the National Regulatory Authority (NRA) certificate to Vietnam, recognising that made-in-Vietnam vaccines meet international standards.
5. Preventing newly-emerging diseases like Ebola, H7N9, Mers-Cov from entering Vietnam in the context that they were raging in other regional countries.
6. Implementing a comprehensive overhaul of the medical system at the communal, district and provincial levels in preparations for integration and development.
7. The Health Ministry fruitfully actualised the project on easing hospital overload and building satellite hospitals.
8. Many modern medical establishments were put into service.
9. At the end of 2015, health insurance covered 75% of the population after amendments and supplements to the Law on Health Insurance took effect on January 1, 2015.
10. The Vietnamese health sector followed Uncle Ho’s teachings for 60 years and received Independence Order, second class.