|Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh, head of the Funeral Board expresses, thanks at the funeral service of former General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee Do Muoi
In the thank-you letter, the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam, the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, the President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, the Government of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, the Funeral Board, and the family of former Party General Secretary Do Muoi expressed sincere thanks to:
- Compatriots, comrades;
- Revolutionary veterans;
- Intelligentsia, religious dignitaries;
- Agencies, organisations, localities, units;
- The people’s armed forces;
- The Party organisations, administrations, and people of Hanoi city and Ho Chi Minh City;
- Diplomatic corps, representatives of international organsations, and international friends;
For sending condolence messages and wreaths, as well as attending the respect-paying ceremonies, memorial services, and burial ceremony of Do Muoi, former General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee, former Chairman of the Council of Ministers (now Prime Minister) of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, and former Advisor of the Party Central Committee.
Former Party General Secretary Do Muoi passed away on October 1 at the age of 101.