Fire causes customers to flee central Vietnam karaoke club

VOV.VN - A fire destroyed a 2-storey karaoke club in the district of Nghi Xuan in the town of Xuan An in central Ha Tinh Province shortly after 7pm on Saturday, August 19, reported Zing.vn.

fire causes customers to flee central vietnam karaoke club hinh 0

Local police and fire officials reported that no customers or employees were injured and the fire was quickly contained.

The fire that devastated all six rooms of the structure, triggering hundreds of thousands of US dollars in damages, is believed to have been caused by faulty wiring in the club, said officials.

When informed of the blaze, local authorities acted immediately, dispatching four fire trucks along with a crew of 50, who with help from residents put out the fire in just under two hours.

VOV

Related news