Lotte Hotel Hanoi
54 Lieu Giai Street, Tel: (024) 33331000
- Black Ginseng Buddha Jumps over the Wall features black ginseng, ultimate source of medicinal properties, till July 31, VND3,800,000++/person.
-Surf & Turf Menu with a refined approach on the best ingredients, the delectable Angus beef tenderloin and grilled lobster, VND2,000,000++/person, till July 31.
Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake
5 Tu Hoa Street, Tel: (024) 62708888
-Brunch de Luxe: A decadent feast of the freshest seafood and finest cuts accompanied by free flow premium champagne, 12pm-3pm, July 15.
From VND1,799,000++/adult with free flow of soft drinks and chilled juice.
Café du Lac
- Mediterranean Night features a scrumptious buffet, enriched with spices and aromas from the Mediterranean, all exclusively prepared by French Executive Chef Jeremy Lasserre and culinary team, Fris, 6-9:30pm, VND1,200,000 net/adult with free flow of sangria.
Melia Hanoi Hotel
44B Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Tel: (024) 39343343
El Patio Restaurant
- Seafood Extravaganza present most expanded gastronomic selection of seafood in town, featuring the freshest and most luscious ingredients including lobster, salmon, crab, oyster, and octopus and so on. Besides, receive a steamed whole abalone in the shell per person, 6-10pm, Fri&Sat, from VND910,000++/adult.
El Oriental Restaurant
-Wrap & Roll: Savour the healthy Vietnamese spring rolls packed with fresh veggies, rice vermicelli, some bites of protein, and served with a dip on the side, at VND300,000++/2 persons. Your choice of proteins such as shrimps, smoked salmon, crab meat….
JW Marriott Hanoi
8 Do Duc Duc Road, Me Tri, South Tu Liem District, Tel: (024) 38335588
-JW Circus: Every Sunday from 12pm to 2pm, the circus comes to town with live entertainment and a feast of irresistible carnival foods, VND1,250,000++/adult.
- Le Brunch: Enjoy a new tailored brunch buffet with freshly baked croissants, homemade bread along with charcuterie, tartars and seasonal seafood platter. The Cheese Trolley that will be served at your table pair with wine of your choice, following with a choice of main and desserts, from VND990,000++/adult.
Fortuna Hanoi Hotel
6B Lang Ha Street, Tel: (024) 38313333
May Man Restaurant
- All You Can Eat Dim Sum features many varieties of dim sum including steamed, pan-fried, noodle dishes, snacks and desserts, Mon-Sat, 11am-2pm, VND298,000++/adult, VND149,000++/child.
-Dim Sum Sunday brunch, 11am-2pm, VND318,000++/adult, VND159,000++/child.
Hanoi Daewoo Hotel
360 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Tel: (024) 38315000
-Weekend seafood & BBQ buffet dinner with premium seafood including lobsters, scallops, octopuses, oysters, at VND890,000++/adult, VND460,000++/child. Customers dining at restaurant will get free access to outdoor pool.
- Sunday Brunch with interesting kid activities, VND590,000++/adult, VND290,000++/child (including free flow of fresh juice, beer, soft drink, house wine or sparkling wine). Customers dining at restaurant will get free access to outdoor pool.
Crowne Plaza West Hanoi
36 Le Duc Tho Street, South Tu Liem District, Tel: (024) 62706688
- Enjoy sumptuous dinner buffet at VND625,000++/person (Sun-Thu, dinner buffet), VND799,000++/person (Fri&Sat, BBQ dinner buffet).
-Weekend Pool Side BBQ Party: Get full energy for a dynamic weekend with the fresh plentiful menu, Fri&Sat evening, at VND799,000++/person.
19-23 Lam Son Square, District 1, Tel: (028) 38234999
- Sensational Sunday brunch features fine seafood cooked to order, sushi, sashimi as well as BBQ and carving stations, from VND990,000++, 12 noon-3pm, Suns in July.
Café de L’Opera
-Japanese inspired tapas menu features Alaska king crabs, Canadian lobsters, Korea abalone, Matura tuna, A5 Hitachi wagyu and Chilean sea urchin, Jul 11-29.
34-36 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Tel: (028) 38223623
-Discover the culinary specialties of Bavaria this June through a four-course set menu, and Numberger sausage with pretzel and sweet mustard, from VND90,000++, till Jul 30.
Amigo Grill Restaurant
55-57 Nguyen Hue Street, District 1, Tel: (028) 38241248
-New Southern American menu presents 12 Mexican and Brazilian specialties, also the best of Southern American cuisine, from VND159,000++/dish, till July 30.
Corner Hai Ba Trung Street & Le Duan Street, District 1, Tel: (028) 35209999
-Sunday Brunch with a selection of premium seafood, roasted beef and Peking duck. From VND1.2 million ++, 12 noon-3pm, every Sun.
-Vietnamese food set lunch at VND250,000 net including dessert with free flow of iced tea.
-The best traditional Asian carp dishes with a twist of Western cuisine, from VND275,000++/dish, during Jul.
Pullman Saigon Centre
148 Tran Hung Dao Boulevard, District 1, Tel: (028) 38388686
-Sunday Funday Brunch with a variety of juices, salads, live cooking stations, raw stations, a wide selection of seafood, gluten desserts and may be a glass of Prosecco, from VND1.3 million net, 12 noon-3pm, Suns.
Mad Cow Wine & Grill
- Butcher’s Cut-Cote de Bouef presents a French bone-in rib steak served with French potato gratin and ratatouille, VND1,100,000 net, daily in July.
- Champagne and fresh oysters, from VND2.2 million net including champagne and six Nha Trang oysters, daily, 4-10:30pm.
Japas café Grill Thao Dien
15 Tong Huu Dinh Street, District 2, Tel: (028) 36368822
- The newly opened restaurant offers irresistible Asian fusion dishes in a fresh and vibrant setting suitable for the whole family, daily 4:30-11pm.
Noodle Noodle Restaurant
20 Nguyen Hue Street, District 1, Tel: (028) 38276868
- Authentic noodle restaurant features classic noodle soups ranging from Japan, China and Vietnam. New special offer allowing diners to receive a free main course. Daily 11am-10pm.
Hotel Nikko Saigon
235 Nguyen Van Cu Street, District 1, Tel: (028) 39257777
- All You Can Eat dim sum lunch featuring delectable assortment of handmade dim sum items with creation of delicious flavours, from VND450,000++/person, daily at 11am-2:30pm.