At 6am on June 16, Senior Lieutenant Colonel Nguyen Duc Hao of Brigade 918, received a call from his wife, Ngo Thi Dung.
Australian investigators on June 22 said debris found on an island of the country earlier this month is not from missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.
Malaysia announced on May 13 that the country will organise a tripartite meeting with China and Australia to work out plans for the search operation for the vanished Malaysian Airlines’ Flight MH370.
Two pieces of aircraft debris found in South Africa and Rodrigues Island of Mauritius last March have been identified as being "almost certainly" from the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, said the Malaysian Government on May 12.
Malaysia, Australia and China have planned to open a ministerial meeting in June to discuss whether to continue with the search for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 which went missing two years ago.
Malaysian authorities on April 21 said they have been given the green light to continue search operations for Malaysia Airlines’ missing plane MH370 in sea territories close to Mozambique and South Africa.
Another piece of suspected plane debris from the missing Malaysia Airlines flight has been discovered in South Africa, Malaysian Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai said on March 29.
Malaysia’s authorities declared on March 24 that two pieces of debris found in Mozambique and allegedly from MH370 were consistent with panels from a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 aircraft.
Australia said on March 24 that plane debris recovered earlier this month from Mozambique was highly likely to have come from Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, which was carrying 239 people when it went missing more than two years ago.
Debris suspected from missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 recently found in Mozambique and France’s Reunion Island will be sent to Australia and France for verification, a Malaysian official said on March 14.
Another piece of plane debris which could be from Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has been discovered on the coast of Mozambique, according to the South African Civil Aviation Authority on March 11.
A suspected piece of debris from the missing plane MH370 found in Mozambique has been delivered to Malaysia for analysis, officials said on March 10.
Two years after Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 disappeared, answers remain elusive with international investigators yet to arrive at a conclusion over what happened to the jet.
An interim report on the investigation into the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines MH370 jet will be available online on the official MH370 website – www.mh370.gov.my, Malaysian Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai said on March 7.
The relatives of 12 Chinese passengers onboard the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 began filing suits against the airline at a Beijing court on March 7, just a day before a legal deadline to do so.
Foreign media reported that a resident on the French Indian Ocean island of Reunion, who found a wing fragment from the flight MH370 last year, had come across a second possible piece from the missing plane.
Malaysia will send experts to Mozambique for examining the wreckage found in the country, which possibly comes from the missing flight MH370, Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai said on March 3.
Aircraft debris found in Mozambique will be transferred to Australia to examine whether it is one piece of missing flight MH370, Australian Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Darren Chester said on March 3.
Australia, China and Malaysia have agreed that the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 will be ended by the middle of this year, according to a statement released by the Australian Transportation Safety Bureau.
The chairman of a district in the south-central Vietnamese province of Khanh Hoa has rejected a false report that he had claimed a piece of debris recently found in his locality belongs to the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.