The workshop, namely “IBM Maximo solution for asset management and maintenance – Removing all challenges in manufacturing,” will be co-held by Avenue JSC and leading IT firm IBM to give manufacturers a comprehensive insight into today’s challenges in EAM and how to come up with best solution for these problems.
IBM Maximo EAM is a solution that enables organisations to manage the lifecycle and optimize the efficiency of their physical assets (buildings, equipment, vehicles, machinery, ect.) with better planning of maintenance, inventory management, procurement and others.
It has been repeatedly rated as a market leading solution by Gartner, offering a host of benefits:
- Reduce unplanned downtime by 5 – 20 percent
- Minimize the risk of breakdown
- Optimize the human resources by 10 – 20 percent
- Increase the asset stability by 3 – 5 percent
- Reduce inventory costs by 20 – 30 percent
- Improve budget plan
- Minimize risk and enhance safety in manufacturing
- Satisfy international standards in manufacturing
- Extend the life of assets
- Automated system
Avenue is a premier partner of IBM and the only in Vietnam to achieve Gold Level of IBM Tivoli Deployment Accreditation (AAA). For over 15 years, Avenue has provided Maximo EAM solution for factories in Vietnam and overseas. More than 100 projects have been successfully completed in leading firms in manufacturing, food and beverage, oil and gas, chemicals, power, ports and airport industries.