Built in 1801 in Trang Da commune, Tuyen Quang city, the temple is dedicated to Princess Ngoc Lan living in the later Le dynasty.
Throughout its history, it suffered wear and tear and underwent restoration many times.
It also keeps five royal ordinances issued by different dynasties, with the most ancient one by King Canh Hung in 1743.
Thuong temple is one of the most sacred places of worship in the province. It attracts a large number of visitors per year.
On the occasion, the provincial authorities also received a certificate honouring the traditional tug of war games as a national intangible cultural heritage.